Forum Posts

Shermin khatun
Apr 20, 2022
In Beauty Forum
It has done so by announcing the arrival of Ticketed Indonesia Phone Number List Spaces , a paid version of those audio rooms that have been so successful since the rise of Clubhouse. At first, and according to The Verge , it will be available only in the United Indonesia Phone Number List States and for a test group . Later, when the operation and reception among users have been verified, it will be when it reaches other countries. The operation will be very similar to the Indonesia Phone Number List usual Twitter Spaces. The main difference is that the host who organizes the event will be able to charge the entrance to the attendees to the room, as if it were a face-to-face conference. This is a way to monetize the work that creators Indonesia Phone Number List carry out in these chats and guarantee a certain exclusivity for users. However, one of the requirements that it demands so far is that you have at least 1,000 followers . In addition, the Indonesia Phone Number List person who opts for this possibility must have opened three rooms of this type during the last 30 days. How will Twitter Ticketed Spaces work? The company is partnering with Indonesia Phone Number List Stripe to handle payments and ensures that the hosts themselves decide the price of the tickets. As for the distribution of this, Apple and Google Indonesia Phone Number List would take their percentage and then the rest would be divided between Twitter and the organizer. In this way, if a ticket is sold for ten euros, Apple would take 30% and the remaining Indonesia Phone Number List 70% would be distributed. 80% would go to the host and 20% to the blue bird's social network. Clubhouse is another one that has partnered with Stripe, in its case for Clubhouse Payments , which launched in April in a small test group. However, in this case they ensured that 100% Indonesia Phone Number List of the payments would go to the recipient. "Clubhouse will not accept anything," the company stated.
0
0
2
 

Shermin khatun

More actions